Monday, March 16, 2009

FAQ

The Parkersburg Art Center show is hung and the opening over, now I am playing catch up with a bunch of things I let hang while I was in the studio. For instance, getting flyers out to local businesses about sponsoring the Studio Art Quilt Association conference in May, reviewing Crafty Chica's new book (it's a great one!) and revamping my website.

With that in mind, I am putting together a FAQ for the website that has more to do with my art and processes and a little less about where we get our beads, etc. So I am asking for questions that you are curious about, things you may want to know about how I make the work, processes, materials, etc. I am curious to see what someone else would want to know about these things. Since I am the one making the work, sometimes it is hard to step back and see the big picture. Thanks in advance for sharing your questions with me.

More blog later, as I have photos from the opening, a book to review, and lots of fun stuff to catch up on!

No comments: