Thursday, December 31, 2009

Full Moon Dreamboard/Word of the Year

Metamorphosis 2010

Jamie Ridler over at Jaime Ridler Studios, asks what our dreams are for the new year on this last blue moon of 2009.  I chose to incorporate my word of the year “Metamorphosis”, and the perfect images popped up in the first magazine I looked through.  The affirmations are from an old copy of Louise Hay’s “You Can Heal Your Life”, purchased for a pittance at the library bulk bag sale, and perfectly state what I am intending for the new year.

Wishing you all the best in the upcoming new year, and looking forward to sharing more of the journey with you. 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Metamorphosis is a great word! I love the butterflies in your dreamboard. Beautiful. And the way you showed the transitiony stuff.
May all your dreams for 2010 come true!

Crafty Ann said...

Have a Happy New Year, and keep dreaming-because I'm one that believes all dreams can come true. Enjoy your day in 2010.