Monday, December 12, 2011

30 Days of Drawing: Day Twelve

Yes, I did draw on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (also known as Days Nine, Ten and Eleven)  I just haven’t scanned them yet.  I need to find a more effective way to draw over the weekends.

I picked up some darker red pencils on Friday (I had to take my daughter to the airport, and since we were near the art supply store anyway….), so this morning  I took them out for a test run.

30 days day twelve

I tried to avoid using the black pencil for the black beads.  I think it turned out well.  I enjoyed drawing the big cinnabar bead on the upper right. 

30 days day twelve b

Another red handle.  Eventually I will draw the entire tool, but for right now I am enjoying the weathered look of these old utensils.

Something else is literally on the drawing board, I will post pictures of it when I post days 9, 10 and 11.  Stay tuned!

No comments: