Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Fun with Golden's Clear Tar Gel

I am participating in an ATC/4 x 4 swap over at Violette's forums and Frida is the theme.


La Nina Frida, using a photo I took of my daughter when she was 2. Twinkling H20, Lumiere paints, Golden Tar Gel and adhesive dots to 3D the flowers in her hand.

My Monkey Heart, self portrait inspired by the monkey painting Frida did. Photocopied image of my childhood monkey (who I still own), metallic leaf, Lumiere paint, cellophane, Loteria images, adhesive stars, tar gel. Reflective view.

My Monkey Heart, angled view.

And I've had so much fun using the tar gel and creating these collages that I decided to make some more.

Deva's Moonlight Walk, clayboard, Lumiere paint, photocopies, shell chips and Beadazzles. 5 x 7 inches.

Deva's Afternoon Soiree, clayboard, Lumiere paint, metallic leaf, an ATC base I made using 300lb watercolor paper and Golden Acrylics, photocopy of Deva wearing the family heirloom crocheted dress. 7 x 5 inches.

2 comments: