Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CHA Indie Craft Display


I have been chosen to display at the CHA show in Anaheim CA, January 25-28 2009 with this hat! I am over the moon with this and currently working on my promotional material that will be available at the display. My goal is to end up with a book deal or a design opportunity for a yarn company (Noro or Cascade would be really cool!) or a book and design opportunities, I am open to everything at the moment. I'd like to send a big shout out to Kathy Cano Murillo for posting about this opportunity.

2 comments:

Treasure Ann said...

Congrats on the debut!! You never know, you'll probably be getting more and than some as far as a book and yarn business opportunity. Nice hat, very creative.

Andi Stern said...

I was very thrilled to receive the email. I wasn't expecting to hear so early so it was a double surprise. Thank you! :)