Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mosaic, Embellish, Recycle

What do you do with old nametags? If you're me you find something to do with them. In this case, I used my standby Golden's Tar Gel on parts, and plain mastic cement on others, to create these:

Chanticleer, he includes delicas in the background. The mastic cement was tinted using Createx Pigment colors in blue.

Bird in Garden. Old magnets from a yard sale, new buttons and rhinestones. The bird is a silkscreened tin piece I've had for years. He is still in process as I'd like the background to be a bit more opaque. :)

Fishy fantasy, just a fish swimming in the sea. Love the bubbles.

Octopus moon. More stash stuff. I love little things and always loved making dioramas.

Aqueduct my friend, don't you start away uneasy. Well, anyway. He could be swimming above the layers of rock. Either way, he was fun to make. More to see at my flickr.

No comments: